Preparing and submitting an individual paper proposal
Society for the History of Technology (SHOT)
Annual Meeting – Long Beach (California)
25-29 October 2023
Individual abstracts may be submitted directly to the program committee. However, the program committee will give preference to pre-organized session proposals, whether traditional, unconventional, assembled open sessions, and abstracts that cohere with other submitted individual abstracts.
- Should be 200-300 words in length.
- Must include paper title.
- Should include author(s)’s name, title, affiliation, and e-mail address(es).
- Other required information, including requests for online or hybrid access and the identification of Robinson Prize candidates, will be managed by our online submission portal.
- Extended submission deadline: April 15, 2023.
It is not possible to submit proposals anymore.