Preparing and submitting an individual paper proposal
Society for the History of Technology (SHOT)
Annual Meeting – Long Beach (California)
25-29 October 2023
Go to the online portal to submit an individual paper proposal here
Individual abstracts may be submitted directly to the program committee. However, the program committee will give preference to pre-organized session proposals, whether traditional, unconventional, assembled open sessions, and abstracts that cohere with other submitted individual abstracts.
- Should be 200-300 words in length.
- Must include paper title.
- Should include author(s)’s name, title, affiliation, and e-mail address(es).
- Other required information, including requests for online or hybrid access and the identification of Robinson Prize candidates, will be managed by our online submission portal.
- Submission deadline: April 1st, 2023.
Go to the online portal to submit an individual paper proposal [link available 10 February]